Really quick post......especially to my sweet friends whom I bbm with....I went running today ( go figure ) and I got caught in torrential downpour. I listen to Pandora on my phone remember? Well, it fried my blackberry!!! I love running in the rain but I was trying to protect my phone anyway I could.....I put it down my shorts, in my shirt and even in my sports bra and it wasn't as successful as I thought it would be..........
My awesome husband took me to the Apple store and bought me the iPhone 4 32 GB!!! YAY! I am in love with my new toy or should I say my new baby.......as my friend Siobhan would call it. Off to take a shower and watch Real Housewives of DC ( I'm not really feeling that British woman) and then tomorrow off to Richmond I go!!! I am so excited I get to see my family and my friends!!!! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. XOXO
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Have tons of fun at home!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWho knew calling it a baby would leave to so much drama!! Enjoy the trip home. Also, your blog is tottaly in my web history, all i do press "W" and, bam, there it is! Loves you! Enjoy your new toys =)
ReplyDelete