Please welcome into the world
Samsung Bodie
Born August 6th at 8:02pm
65.3 pounds and 54.6 inches
of course my fave show was on.....I can't begin to tell you how massive the TV is and how happy we are!! There is nothing like it, the picture is so clear and just pure awesomeness.....I know I have been talking about this TV for 3 posts now but you would understand if you saw how pathetic our old one was......which is now in the bedroom.
Remember this post? when I met Bethenny, well.....I was asked about how the skinny girl margarita tastes........like HEAVEN...it's a bit strong because there isn't sour mix in it because that would be pure sugar so you definitely taste the alcohol more.... not every liquor store has it but I think that's only a matter of time....I do want to taste the skinny girl sangria which I will make next weekend......recipe found here.
I hope this week goes by super fast. The Mr. and I are going to Richmond to see my family and see my friends that I miss terribly. Have I mentioned that I'm from VA? but I reside in PA? well I do. Because the husby is in graduate school, we live here.....we will be migrating South hopefully by next May. That's a whole different post but I will know more about that later this year. Have a great week everyone.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Nice! I want that t.v...
ReplyDelete