I came home yesterday to see one lovely care package that our dearest friend Katie sent us from Denver. Wes was extremely confused when he opened it because we weren't expecting....well....food. There were different types of pasta!! Have any of y'all heard of chocolate raspberry pasta?.......I didn't think so! We had the italian pasta and the lime cilantro pasta as our dinner!!! Thank you Katie! It was absolutely delicious! I had no idea that there were such interesting combinations of pasta! Very cool and very YUMMY!
The place is called Bella Pasta. I will most definitely be internet shopping from there in the near future!
On another note, we are being low-key this weekend because next weekend is our 1 year anniversary! I cannot believe it's almost been one year! Time flies! and where did the Summer go?!?! I hope that our cake tastes decent after being in the freezer that long! I wrote about where we are going HERE!
Bald Head Island I will see you in 7 days! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! XO
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That pasta sounds amazing! I recently saw chocolate pasta at a farmer's market and had never heard of it before! The person selling it said it was for dessert. Sounds delicious to me! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie
Congrats on your one year! We just had ours in June and I couldn't believe how fast the year went. We finally got our wedding album the week before our anny and it was fun to look back at that big day!
ReplyDeleteI'm a pasta lover so will have to check out that place. Chocolate Raspberry pasta sounds like a desert? What did you use for sauce?
Mmm... Chocolate raspberry pasta sounds delicious! Sounds like a fun present to receive! Congratulation on the almost first anniversary!
ReplyDelete