Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best TV week EVER!!!

This week was awesome for TV!!! Shark week started on Sunday night and going on all week on the discovery channel. 

Sharks scare me to death but they fascinate me at the same time!!! All I know about them is that their bottom jaw is called Meckel's cartilage and the males have claspers (that's how you can tell a female and a male apart) This is what I remember from comparative vertebrate anatomy :)
Then, Monday night was the Bachelorette season finale, I was so sad to see Chris go....but I hear he's the next Bachelor! yay! he deserves it! Then, I have a Tuesday night secret shame.....I watch Teen Mom......I cannot say this with a straight face....it's cheesy I know....but I love that show!
Tomorrow is Bethenny getting married season finale so I am stoked about that......did anybody see Larry King live last night?!?!? Bethenny was a guest and the topic was "cheating" and if it's okay to do so....there were also 2 women on the show (not Bethenny) that were absolutely crazy.....let's just say that I was dumbfounded after watching it.....I was trying to find clips to put on here so if y'all are successful in finding a recap from last night.......watch it!
I came home early and the hubs is on his way home to rearrange the living room and furniture since our new dining room table arrives Saturday and we want to make a home for our new 55 inch TV that should arrive in a week or so.  Very exciting!  As I am writing this post, I have on discovery health and this show is on:
I mean.... I get it.....but I don't? how can you not know?! but I guess it is possible obviously, if not there wouldn't be a show about it.....it just freaks me out and it is scary.  Luckily all the episodes I have seen, the babies came out perfectly healthy which always makes me feel better at the end of the show.  Now off to watch re-runs of Beverly Hills 90210 on Soap net! before I head off for my run.  I love that show and it never gets old.  It is rumored that there will be no more Soap net channel after this year....so I hear from my friend Siobhan.  She knows stuff before anyone does....she needs to work for a tabloid I swear!
Have a good week everyone!!!

1 comment: