Friday, October 8, 2010

TAG....I'M IT!!!

Happy Friday!
I have been waiting for this day all week.  It should be called FRY-day because that's how I feel at the end of the work week.  Let me just tell you what happened to me today.  My hubs' birthday is November 7th so we are going to NYC for the weekend.  Last night while on our love seat with my laptop I did a little shopping for a little surprise I have in store for him, for when we are in NYC.  Well, I ended up leaving my wallet on the love seat.  I leave for work this morning and realized that I was VERY low on gas when I went to go reach for my wallet.....there was NOTHING! I panicked because I was like there is NO WAY I will make it home......I text the hubs to send me our debit card number via text so I can tell the gas attendant.....he was skeptical they would allow that.....for good reason! I got to the gas station and tell the nice lady what happened.....I don't carry cash.....I know I know....I should and maybe after this I will.......back to story........she said it is against their policy yadee-ah-dah....and then I said even if is $2 ( I was being sarcastic) I just need to get home! She said OK!!! I was ecstatic, I begin to tell the sweet lady my card number she said don't worry about it! THE SWEET LADY GAVE ME FREE $2 GAS!!! HOORAY! I know that didn't even buy me a gallon of milk let alone gas....BUT I made it home! and my husband laughed so hard and told me not to forget my wallet again so I don't ever get stranded...... Funny right?!


Ok...let's make this short and sweet....I got tagged by Ashley and here are her questions:

1) What is one of your best childhood memories?
Sounds silly but learning to read! I was reading the newspaper at 4 years old.  My grandfather has an abundant tape collection of my little voice reading his newspaper.  He used to tape record me every time I read....it was dated and timed and I was in fact 4 years old....I remember it too!
2) If you are married, what is your favorite wedding picture? 

J'adore Dior as much as J'adore this picture! It is totally framed in our living room!
3) Did you accomplish your new years resolution?
 Nope! HA! I said no sweets or spinach and artichoke dip UNTIL football season! I think I had it the second week of January!  
4) What is one thing that you have been saving up for and finally purchased?
It would have to be the Canon Rebel t1i.  The hubs surprised me with it on our one year anniversary! 
5) What is your favorite pet picture? AHEM.....see below....Dash- the weimaraner as a puppy
 
6) Where is your favorite place to travel?
I would have to say Hatteras Island.  We live for the Outer Banks of NC!!!!
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that take things for granted, mean and aggressive drivers and smokers!
8) What is your hobby?
RUNNING! need I say more? Nothing can stop me from being on the trails and stomping on asphalt. 
Thank you so much for the questions Ashley!!! I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend! (( HUGS ))  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I hope you have a great weekend!! Weimeraners are such beautiful dogs!! And I love your wedding picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I felt that way about running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wedding picture! I can see why it's your favorite :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna have to tell my husband about that Hatteras Island...we've been looking for somewhere to try and I looked it up after your mention and wow! Also, LOVE the pic of the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wedding picture is beautiful!! my husband and i {& our photog} forgot to get a formal picture together at the altar. ooops!!!

    ReplyDelete