Monday, October 11, 2010

Is it Thursday yet?

I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend! Ours was very low key because we have a short week. This Wednesday is OUR Friday! We leave for Chicago early Thursday morning.  I cannot wait ladies! The hubs and I have been to Chicago several times and I go three times a year for work alone.  Although, we just left for our 1 year anniversary getaway just this past month....I am itching for another trip! You see, we live in the Northeast and I haven't really adjusted yet....I would much rather be in the Carolinas or back home in Virginia.....I know we are here temporarily ALL for good things especially for the hubby! I look forward to sharing you with you ladies about what awaits us in the upcoming months...just not yet ( I don't want to jinx anything) If y'all are thinking baby, you are incorrect.  My uterus is vacant ha! But very soon hopefully. So, Chicago...we are headed there for a wedding! And then we will be meeting with our sweet friends Emily and Eric! Here is a picture of Emily and I- isn't she the cutest?!
Back to this past weekend....we ended up staying in for the most part.  We made dinner together, watched Sherlock Holmes ( I fell asleep) , ran 10 miles on Saturday, grocery shopping, bought a wedding gift ...just not in that order.  I did go to Victoria's Secret yesterday and then to Bath and Body Works to get more bodywash...as I was paying for my things that just smelled incredible, I knocked the VS bag and ALL my UNMENTIONABLES were all over the floor for the world to see! I immediately screamed " Oh no!!! my unmentionables" I had the ENTIRE store laughing! It was funny but man! embarrassing!!! On another note, it was the Steelers bye week so they didn't play yesterday which made for a quiet Sunday.  I do hope everyone has an amazing week and I'll blog next week! Hugs and blessings!!

12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great long weekend in Chicago!I may be a little on the jealous side!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I ran 10 miles! ha! Way to go, I have got to back in the swing of things of working out!! SOunds like a great weekend!! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your unmentionables?! That's too cute, but I am sorry they spilled out, I would have been scrambling and embarrassed just the same!

    Mellow weekends are so nice, especially when you have such a big one coming up... hope the week flies by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! Short week's are the best! Enjoy the wedding and Chicago. I've only been once and that was for work so I'd love to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great picture of y'all! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun in chicago! i'm jealous! i hope to head there in the spring- my sis in law just moved there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ran 10 miles?! That's awesome. Please come to my house and inspire me!!!! I love to run...but lack the motivation. And once the weather changes, it's all over. No hope for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun in chi town! i was down in the city today and it was a perfect day. great weather and a beautiful city!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cracked up when I read your use of the word "unmentionables"- so cute! And way to go with the 10 mile run, if only I were so motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday (today)!! Have a great weekend in Chicago! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay now its Thursday :) Hope you have fun in Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    What can be the perfect than this.Having great day of life with your loved one with the great adventure.I feel a bit jealous by you seeing your pics as i am not at my place with my loved one.God bless you wish you have a great life ahead....

    ReplyDelete