Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Superbowl bliss!

Hello my sweet lovelies!

That's all I have to say.....The Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the Superbowl and my hubby being from Pitt is OVER THE MOON excited! He is in a state of bliss and happiness! as am I! I am a fan by marriage :)
My favorite player is Hines Ward for one he is AMAZING and two he is constantly smiling :) LOVE HIM!
I hope you have a great rest of the week....we are supposed to go down to Richmond tomorrow through the weekend, but we are keeping our fingers crossed with the winter storm that finally stopped as of 20 minutes ago, however with a blizzard arriving this afternoon staying put until morning....Hopefully it will all work out so I can go see my Southern lovelies :)

Have a FUN weekend friends XO

3 comments:

  1. My worked closed down today and we don't even have any snow yet. haha! :) crazy state. Have a safe drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! pittsburgh's goin' to the superbowl, here we go! :)

    ReplyDelete