I am so fortunate and happy to have the best running partner! Megan! I do not know how we did it! but thank goodness for your company and making me laugh. Megs if you read this: Thanks you're the best! Next Saturday we are going back down to a 9-10 mile run but two weeks from now is 14 miles. OUCH! I hope the weather isn't brutal. The heat doesn't bother me, it's the humidity. I looked like I showered with my running clothes when I was done. SOAKED! I don't even know why this year is rough for me, I have ran marathons before, but the humidity wasn't as intense. I stole this picture from our marathon team organizer and it is from this morning. I'm in the back right with the blue visor and Meg is pretty in pink in the back right.
![]() |
| Before the 12 miles because we are all smiling. |
My sweet friend Barbara texted me with a " Guess what?!?!".....We all know where this is going......I immediately ran to Wes and told him the news " I'm pregnant" was the second text. I immediately started crying! seriously Niagara Falls down my cheek. This girl is absolutely the sweetest, giving, selfless person I have ever met. She gives and gives and gives.....and now this little miracle was given to her. Wesley and I have baby fever like no other I mean.....emergency room status FEVER!!!!! I am just so happy for her and her hubby. What a blessing!
Well, since my handicapped legs feel like logs and cannot move at the moment, I will relax the rest of the day and getting that text MADE my day for sure. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment