Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daydreamin'

Tonight I went on a long run and my mind tends to wonder to a point that I don't even recall being mobile?  I just go into a trance that I eventually get out off when I hear my watch beep.  I try not to go out for runs close to sundown but this evening I did.
What did I think of?       
                             PACKING!!!                                          
I am going to Chicago tomorrow morning for work! gotta love those regional meetings.....NOT!!! I am excited to see my friend Larina whom I room with 3 times a year. 

Red wine!!! ahhh wishing we still had some but we finished our bottle last night wishing there was a wine store I can bump into in the running trail but that would be way too good to be true...........


An iphone OR a Droid??!?!?!? What to do? What to do? I am loyal Verizon customer...so I am leaning toward the Droid but the iphone come on!!!!!.......isn't it the best? but can I really trust AT&T? I dunno I'm not there yet.


I am having problems with my current blackberry, it freezes all the time!!! I am the bbm (blackberry messenger) queen.... I bbm 3 people at a time while texting 5 others.  I have had it with that phone!!! lately I have been calling it my BITCHberry!
I also got to talk to one of my closest friend Regina today for 2 hours! I had a long ride home from one of my hospitals so it went by quick and kept replaying our conversation in my run! I love catching up with her, there's always something good to share.
Lastly, I was thinking of maybe getting one of these???!!!
Oh come on' how cute is this baby??!!! Told you I had the baby fever BADLY? it isn't going away and the symptoms are getting stronger!!!! My husband has the fever too.  Let's go marathon season!!!
Dear marathon, I can't wait until I cross your finish line and be done with you so I don't have to daydream anymore!

I hope y'all have a great rest of the week and weekend :) XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I'm completely with you on the long run day dreaming AND the baby fever. Right now, I'm in such bad shape that I'm not at that point running right now (my mind is too busy wondering if I'm going to throw up or pass out), but I can't wait to get to those hour+ runs where I can just let my mind go.

    I go through stages where baby fever flares up and dies down and it's ridiculously high right now. Unfortunately my husband does not share the fever and I kind of have a thesis to finish by March. I'm hoping registering for my next marathon will help stamp out the fever for a few more months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna be selfish and say, stick with the blackberry!

    The babies will come before you even know it!

    Have a safe trip, mah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your thesis and I hope you and your husband get the fever together :) I am sure it will be at the right time for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete