We are going to Charleston, SC and Kiawah Island for 4th of July weekend and are super excited!!!! BUT what we are more excited about is our first anniversary weekend ( on labor day weekend)!!!! We are headed to Bald Head Island in North Carolina. We have to take a ferry to get there and are trilled of what awaits there. We booked a house on the beach- I mean it is such a gorgeous house that is probably meant for 10 people. It is 3 stories and it's all OURS!!!! I wanted it to be super special and come on it's our first year of marriage! and this is well deserved! These are just some pictures of the house:
This is a picture of the side of the house
Ours is the one on the right.
Little dining area
Living Room
Master Bedroom
The bathtub in the bedroom.......very interesting!
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Couch in bedroom #3
Since the house is a 3 story house and we will be there for a few days we will be able to enjoy every room. We felt like we were able to pull it off since we are working very hard and since we've never been to this island and want to take full advantage of the experience.
As much as I love Summer, I really cannot wait until September!
Have a great weekend!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment