Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Newest Obsession

So Wesley and I were trying to decide what to give each other on our first year wedding anniversary.  We are torn whether to do the traditional gifts (paper) or the modern (plastic)  One of the choices for modern gifts (plastic) is sunglasses.  No, I'm being serious.....I promise...... look:  This website says it all.  I am a huge Chanel person.....it's my secret shame.  I work hard and at times I like to indulge ONLY when all the bills are payed.  It's funny when I saw the sunglasses option....because I have been obsessing over these pair of Chanel sunglasses
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!! I am already a Chanel sunglasses owner but they are a few years old and is only fair I get a new pair.
We still need to decide if we are going toward a traditional or a modern.  Although, this gift would be fun and I added my 2 cents by saying that I would cherish it forever haha........I would take love letters or romantic poetry over the sunglasses anyday.  I am still deciding what to get him, but since he reads the blog, I'd rather not say............just yet.

1 comment:

  1. love love love those. did you and wes decide yet which type of gifts you will be giving?

    ReplyDelete