Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BABY BOY IS HERE!

Arrived:

                                                                  WESLEY

                                                                                Born:
                                                                        July 25, 2012
                                                                            8:15 pm
                                                                          6 lb 15 oz
                                                                             21 in
Our little love bug is ONE WEEK old today and we are savoring every minute with our sweet little newborn. I will be back with updates and his birth story.  My husband and I never knew a love like this before.  We are so in love with our little creation and praise God for choosing us to be his parents and care for this precious new life.  We cannot be more excited for this new adventure. We are PARENTS! How awesome is that?

Have a great week friends!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Wesley is just absolutely precious!!! So very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHHH!!! HE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He's SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy!! Congrats! He is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I have been wondering how you were doing. So glad to hear that he is finally here!

    ReplyDelete