A sweet note to our baby boy,
My beloved. I cannot believe that you are over 3 weeks old and by next week you will be 1 month old already. Time sure does fly and it brings tears to my eyes thinking that my little peanut is getting bigger. I want time to stand still because I want you to be my sweet baby boy forever ( you always will be)
Your dad and I adore you to pieces and we really didn't know that our hearts could expand and love SO much. It is true what they say- you will never know a mother's love until the moment you see your child. You are loved so much by our family and friends- you are one lucky little boy.
You are always hungry! You have your father's appetite for sure. You love snuggling up with your momma and aren't a fan of being put in the bassinet which is okay with me because I love holding you and kissing you a million times a day. I nurse you on demand which is often. Your dad and I are sleep deprived and tired but we don't care because we want to make sure your belly is full and our hearts too :)
Our family left and they already miss you so much. BW, you are truly loved by so many, and they have spoiled you! Our little family of 3 ( I mean 4- sorry Cooper) is very blessed. You haven't interacted with your furry brother just yet because all he wants to do is lick your toes and head and you're not a fan.
You love your bouncy seat but aren't a fan of your swing, we are hoping you warm up to it once you get bigger.
We cannot take you anywhere without people stopping us to say what a gorgeous baby you are. When you were born, I literally gasped because you were the most beautiful newborn and baby I have ever laid eyes on. I couldn't believe you were mine....ours. You took my breath away. We cannot picture life without you.
If this is a mother's love then I didn't know that my heart could expand to such magnitude. I hope God blesses us with more babies.
Nursing has been a challenge but we are working as a team. You love to be on momma more so than the bottle from the milk I pumped. Your daddy loves feeding you from the bottle because he loves to bond with you. Your dad is seriously the most amazing man you will ever meet. I promise you. He is so in love with you and adores you. He is so involved and wants to do everything for you and does. He also loves to show you off. When mommy isn't up for visitors (except your auntie Katherine who is your mommy's best friend) because she is exhausted, he still manages to go show you off because he thinks you're amazing.
You are a fussy baby, we think is because you're gassy and when you're hungry oh boy! you are demanding! It's ok it gives you personality. You are taking a nap right now and this post is way overdue because every time I grab the computer you cry. You love having our undivided attention. You just had a bath because your umbilical cord stump fell off so no more sponge baths.
B dub, we are so excited to see what the future holds for our family. All we want is the best for you and want you to be a good person. Your daddy is an eagle scout and he always tells me how much the experience has changed him and molded him to be the man he is today. We want you to have morals and always have faith in everything you do.
You had your newborn pictures taken when you were just 8 days NEW. They came out perfect! Gosh we are so in love in you. Daddy just came upstairs to tell us dinner is ready. It's time to put you in your bouncy seat. Until next time my sweet boy!
Friday, August 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh wow those pictures are so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete