Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random thoughts

Good morning friends!

If you have read my previous post, you know that we are in limbo in terms of waiting....we will know where our future home will be (at least for the next few years).....We know about one city for sure but we are waiting on the other potential city....when we know 100% YOU will know!

My heart goes out to all the poor families in the Midwest- I swear I cannot tune into CNN without crying.  It hurts my heart so much especially for the families that still have a loved one that's missing.  I pray for all those people.  It really is such a tragedy that mother nature is hitting us this way. 

Bridesmaids- Oh my word! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! It was a bit inappropriate but come on, we are all adults here! I laughed and laughed and laughed and the hubbylicious enjoyed it as well... I do think that Kristen Wiig and I would be best friends if we ever met in person... I have a crazy sense of humor and I am constantly told I should be a comedian....
Word!

I do not watch American Idol...I know I know stop gasping....but yay for the winner! A Southener...LOVE

Lastly, Dancing with the Stars, my love, my boo, my fave, and the best NFL player EVER won!!! I called it and knew it....Hines Ward is a perfectionist and adore him! 
Go Steelers!


Y'all have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!!!! 


1 comment: