Thursday, May 12, 2011

Call me David Copperfield!

Because now you see me! and then you don't....and in my case....you don't see me for nearly a month!  I have such sweet blogger friends that give me blogger awards and if there was one for most pathetic blogger I will gladly accept because my absence is RIDIC!
Oh friends if you only knew what we have been going through you would want to drive your cabooses over here and give us a hug.  It has been such a stressful couple of months and who was I fooling when I said it can only look up and get better.  We are very blessed, we are healthy and everyday we fall in love with one another even more and to be honest I didn't know I could love my husband more.  I guess in moments of stress is when you truly appreciate each other and the sacrifices we are willing to do for one another.
I cannot reveal too much just yet- because we truly don't  have a clue what's in store for us after the Summer.  My husband has an incredible opportunity that could possibly take us to one of two cities- two cities that we LOVE! so no matter where it is, we will be immensely happy.  It just has been an emotional roller coaster of waiting, waiting and waiting.  I have been seriously mistaken of having an affair with our mailman!! That's because I am the one that peeks through her windows waiting for him to arrive to our address, I am the one that was about to hug the man when I saw a particular letter we have been anticipating! 
My dad said it's worth the wait and we are all unbelievably proud of my husband.  I cry and get frustrated of the unknown and my dad calmly says " If it were easy, everyone would go and let's hope he is the chosen one" AHHHH!!! 
I cannot wait to find out where we will be going! It has put a hold on some personal goals we had but I know this is for the best and I am so proud of him! I cannot wait to find out! :)
Well there you have it, the reason for my absence.  
Have a great rest of the week my loyal readers! I miss all of you! 
XO

3 comments:

  1. ahh can't wait to hear this exciting news! Remember to breath and value each opportunity your given right now. TRUST ME! I've SO learned this the past everal months. Hang in there sweet lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that sounds exciting! Sorry you've been so very stressed lately! Can't wait to hear more details once you can share more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to find out where y'all will be going!

    ReplyDelete