Monday, March 28, 2011

We are in the Final 4!!!

Happy Monday friends!

I hope you all had a nice weekend! The hubby and I certainly did :) VCU-The little school that could made it into the Final 4! 

My hubby and I met there while in graduate school....even more reason to LOVE our school! We are OVER the moon excited and we will be going to Richmond later this week for our annual Monument Avenue 10K and later we will be hitting the town of Richmond and be among friends and students of VCU to watch their game against Butler!  We CANNOT wait!  Have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. congrats girl! that was such a good game! i was cheering for vcu because they were the underdog...so glad they won...even though it wrecked my husbands bracket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! My Buckeyes were knocked out by KY last week and it was heartwrenching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets go VCU!!! an UK for a final matchup against our two faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW nice Article good luck girl and i congrats you for offering me such a Excellent game... thanks

    ReplyDelete