Friday, March 18, 2011

How 'Bout them Peaches!

Happy Friday friends!

Did this week fly by or what?! It has once again been non-stop with me and the hubby! We got back from Atlanta Monday night causing me to miss the Bachelor! BOO! My sweet friend who lives in Kentucky managed to spoil it for me...Thanks Kristen! I could write a post about what I really predict is going to happen but let's not! I love Emily though, nobody should look that good :)

I am so glad is the weekend! I didn't celebrate with the leprechauns last night because I am on antibiotics :( I had my throat swabbed to test if I have strep throat! Sore throats are the worse EVER! I feel much better today but I just want it to completely go away so I can go outside and run.  It is 72 today and I am in bed trying to get better. 

I know I have a couple of bloggy friends that are either from Georgia and/or live there but I just have to say that we enjoyed Atlanta SO much! I thought the Northeast was bad when it came to drivers BUT...lord have mercy the drivers are a bit crazy in the city.  I will leave you with a few pics from our amazing weekend.  

We went to the Aquarium and had the BEST time! It is a MUST of you visit the ATL :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also went to the CNN building and took a tour....Also a MUST! We got to see the live show and Fredricka Whitfield waved at me! That's right! Don't hate! My husband says she waved at HIM, but I beg to differ! She is just a doll!

Photobucket

Anyhoo, another MUST is going to the Sun Dial Restaurant, we had the best lunch there! It is on top of the Westin tower and the entire restaurant spins 360 degrees in one hour! So you get to enjoy the view from every angle! Do not worry it moves so slow you will not get sick :) It reminds me of the Sears tower in Chicago in the sense that it is all glass and overlooks the highrises and the skyline.

Photobucket

Have a fantastic weekend friends! 
HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! You are so cute in your pics....get better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! I was in Atlanta for the first time ever in the beginning of the month, but it was for a business trip so we didn't get to do any sight seeing. Although I agree with the drivers being crazy! We had a driver take us from the airport to the hotel and we almost got hit! They drive fast and apparently don't like turn signals down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip! And that fish is so huge!!

    ReplyDelete