Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Hey y'all!!!

Monday is officially over and I am getting ready for a night of the Bachelor and Bethenny Ever After! I LOVE my Monday night line up! I have such exciting news! God is SO good! He has blessed my family, my husband and myself.  There are SO many new and exciting things that are headed our way! I cannot wait to share more details about my bullet points below:
  • Found a NEW job!!!
  • Going to Atlanta in less than 2 weeks.....( details to come :) )
  • Going to Richmond for a week the end of March ( we are also running our 4th consecutive 10k together)
  • SCORED a couple suits today ( If you are a Limited lover, MAJOR suit sale today $100 off a suit)
  • cutting my hair in 2 weeks ( it's getting TOO long)
  • Have been good at working out for 2 hours a day for the last month!!  gasp!.....Don't hate!
  •  My sweet friend B's baby is due next month.....Can you say honorary auntie :)
There has been so many challenges this year ( I know!!! and it's only February!!!) that God has removed the dark cloud over us and has been blessing us immensely.  So many great things to come!

I will leave you with a picture of me and my sweet friend B at her baby shower....

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job!! I too cannot wait for the Bachelor tonight! Makes Mondays so my more tolerable!

    XOXO

    http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Monday night TV! Congrats on the new job and so many exciting things- can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job! 2011 hasn't been the best over here either, but tomorrow's a fresh new month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh congrats friend! Can't wait to hear the exciting news on the new job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to hear about your new fabulous news!! Awesome that things have turned around for you. I just bought my first suit from The Limited last week too!! LOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete