Thursday, February 17, 2011

Deadbeat blogger? YES!

HELLOOOO darling bloggers

Words cannot describe how busy the hubby and I have been! I am SO sorry for my absence and the lack of posts.  I haven't even had a chance to read my favorite blogs and what you ladies have been up to!  Work has once again taken over my life.  Can you believe we are more than half way through to February? This year is flying by which is great because I am craving and itching for Spring.
We have a high of 55 today and 65 for tomorrow....Can we assume my running shoes will be hitting the asphalt? Absolutely!
On the minutes or should I say seconds that we aren't busy we have found time to book our beach Summer house! We will spend a week in Hatteras Island.  We haven't gone back there since we got engaged.  We have visited every island in the Carolinas and it was time to go back to the place he asked me to be his forever :)
He took me on a plane ride over Cape Hatteras.... romantic!!!
 
Arrived at the Cape Hatteras lighthouse
Got down on one knee at a height of 200 feet aka he 23rd tallest traditional lighthouse in the world.
 Me...happy!
On another note, I have an aunt visiting from out of the country and she's currently in Richmond with my parents and we cannot wait to go down this weekend to see her and as for me attend one of my sweet friend's baby shower! I spent a fortune at the store I wanted to buy every.single.item on her list! Oh boy, someone is going to have to take my credit card away from me when we begin having little babies.
I promise to get better at blogging and attempt to blog at least once a week even if my week is absolutely boring :) Have a fantastic rest of the week! HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute! Hubby and I spent our first Valentine's day there, too! We are going back this summer because there is more to do then. You guys are the cutest and your ring is GOOOORGEOUS!

    I'm giving away a really cute ring if you want another one ;) It's not as nice, but you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet story! Your pictures have me dreaming of Summer and a beach vacation. I'm also super excited to run outside today. It's already 54 degrees here, that's unheard of in February! Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! Such a sweet proposal story too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay more blogging from YOU lady!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete