Shutterfly is my new BFF! They are giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards! Can you believe I have never done one? But, now I am married and the hubby and I make one new little family, this offer couldn't have come in better timing because I always wanted to do one! I remember getting some in years past from friends especially when they had their new baby addition. Oh my word, I can only imagine how it would be when we have a little peanut. I would put that precious little face anywhere I can!! I look forward to using Shutterfly for years to come.
These are my favorites: You can chose from some Christmas photo cards.
And not to mention, January is a HUGE birthday for me! I am very fortunate to be able to choose where I would like to celebrate it....hmmm....Miami, Richmond, NYC??? BUT it wouldn't be a bad idea to gather my friends onto one room and make it a small gathering and special. You can make some awesome Birthday cards as well.
The sky is the limit with Shutterfly. I mean take a looksy here...I AM ALL OVER THIS ONE!! A cute little desk calendar? Yes please!!!
I think a 2011 desk calendar would make a great gift for your loved ones in my opinion. There you have it! Go get your Christmas cards too! Thank you Shutterfly!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Glad you're back :-) And best of luck with the Insanity program!! I soooo miss spin classes, those were MY FAVE! We joined a gym a month ago because of the same reasons-- you just CAN'T run in the cold wind, YUCKO! Hope you have a great rest of the week :-)
ReplyDelete