Monday, December 20, 2010

Can time stand still PLEASE?

Hello friends!

I am going on almost another 2 weeks without blogging :(  Telling you that I am busy is an understatement!  I have been working, working, working!!! I have been so exhausted from it while managing to follow my Insanity program ( my workout! NOT my mental state....ok maybe a little of that too)
I cannot begin to tell you how hungry I have been lately.  Even when I trained for marathons I was never this hungry.  I think it's that crazy workout that is building my endurance and muscles I have never worked before! 
( I thought this picture was appropriate)
But I am truckin' along.  I don't have anything too exciting to report except that I am losing my mind with my work.  It seems every day last week someone, somewhere had a crisis and of course they turn to ME! I cannot wait until Wednesday because tomorrow is MY FRIDAY!!! PTL!! and then the hubs and I are driving our caboooses to sweet Virginia! I am SO excited to see my family and our friends! And we don't come back until January 2nd! We are even going to take a little trip to Charlotte to see our BFF! Also, since I cannot share what I got the husband for Christmas since he reads my shenanigans on here.....it will have to wait :) I cannot wait to share what I got him! More importantly I cannot wait to see his face when he opens it! Have a fantastic holiday everybody! I will come back in January!!! Much love to all and have a great holiday and happy and healthy New Year!!! 
HUGS

8 comments:

  1. you are almost there! good luck getting through these last couple days :) hope you have a safe trip and a very merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hardly blogged this month, either! I hope work calms down soon. Have a great trip home and a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Sooo exciting that you get to go home and spend the holidays with friends and family! Have a FAB time and see you in 2011 (looove saying that ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! We are leaving tomorrow and headed back Jan 2nd too! Enjoy your time in VA. Maybe we'll run in to each other at the mall or something. LOL! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas pretty lady! Enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!! :)
    http://thelittleyellowhouseblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've missed your posts!! i have been slack too! i hope you had a fabulous christmas and new years!

    ReplyDelete