Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

Good morning lovely love of loves!
Today over at Taylor's blog, she's doing Top 2 favorite songs! I am ALL OVER this one! I am a HUGE Jack Johnson fan! so here we go! My two faves are:

#1. Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes
I adore this guy! His music is great and puts me in such a GREAT mood even on rainy days :)



#2 Ingrid Michaelson- Everybody
-This song makes me SoOoOoOo HAPPY!!!


I am so excited October is almost here and changed my blog background to an Autumn/Fall color yay!!! I am off to see more breeders this afternoon- Thanks for the sweet comments and advice on the Golden retrievers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Top 2!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am your newest follower form the blog hop!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete