Monday, September 27, 2010
Miscellaneous Monday
Today I am linking up to Carissa and doing "Random Mondays" I mean who is excited about Mondays?! ..............(I hear crickets)
Here are a few random thoughts:
#1 It's raining here in the Northeast which means I can't run today :( Last time I got caught in a thunderstorm, I fried my blackberry.
#2 Did you know how rare are to find Golden Retriever breeders in PA? I wanted to surprise the hubs with a Golden for his birthday and I spilled the beans! I have a very difficult time surprising him! I am lousy! I tell that man everything and I am terrible! How could I keep a puppy a secret for over a month?!?! NEVER!
#3 I have that ultrahike/ race this coming weekend and I am terrified! This is going to be an intense and crazy experience! It's this weekend and my camelback is so uncomfortable, how am I supposed to carry it for 26 miles?!
#4 Let's go back to the puppies shall we? It has been consuming my mind for awhile. I actually took the half the day off to go visit some breeders today....I will leave y'all with some pictures of the little angel.
The hubs and I went to Penn State this past weekend and had a fab time! especially when you get a guy and his guy college friends together it's like "bro convention" and of course they act like they never left! It was very cute :) This will be for another post though. I hope your Monday is going super! (((HUGS)))
This COULD be the eligible bachelor.......we shall wait and see......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I just found your blog last week!! I hope you don't mind me following! Good luck on puppy hunting!!! I have 2 Goldens myself and it is soo hard to pick out JUST one! You will want to take them all home! I will offer you tid-bit of advice. Make sure you ask the breeders if hypo or hyper thyroidism is hereditary in the parents. This is disorder is very common in goldens and not alot breeders disclose the medical history! Good luck again!!
ReplyDeleteI love Golden Retrievers too :) Especially when they're puppies!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh puppies. SO sweet! That would be a great present - surprise or not, I think you should still do it :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to get a puppy! They are just precious!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I had the exact same rain disappointment this morning. I was about to go for a run and had to hit the gym instead... boo!
Those puppies are SO cute! How exciting! Good luck with the ultra hike. Do they have water stations (I am guessing not?) so that you could carry something smaller for water?
ReplyDeleteNO MORE SEARCHING!!! That puppy is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!! Bring him home TONITE!!!!!
ReplyDelete