I somehow skipped out on my week 26 belly photo....ooops!!! It is hard to believe that this Tuesday I will be 28 weeks along. It is so exciting and at the same time a little scary. Not in terms of the baby but because I want everything to be ready for his arrival and make sure the house is not only clean but sterile HA! I probably sound like a broken record when I say how many hopes and dreams we have for our little boy. We cannot stop talking about family vacations and how Cooper will make the best furry brother.
Let's talk stats!!
How Far Along: 28 weeks on Tuesday!
Total Weight Gain: I don't have a clue- I'll know on Friday when I go to my 28 week check-up. I know I was up 12 lbs on my 25 week check-up.
Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants and shirts. Although I can still get away with regular tops.
Gender: A sweet little prince!
Movement: Lots of movement. My husband cannot get enough of feeling him move. He kisses my belly, rubs it and talks to him. I just love watching him do that. He's so in love.
Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks. There are times that I have a hard time getting comfortable and waking up for work is getting harder.
What I miss: Running. I want to tackle another marathon asap! AND I miss sushi & wine. That will never change.
Cravings: None
Best Moment this week: Aside from people asking me when I'm due ( LOVE LOVE LOVE), getting more things for our sweet boy. Every time we are out, we cannot help ourselves and have to get him something. Yesterday we got him swaddle blankets.
27 week bump
A little blurry
Have a great rest of the week!



I just love that dress on you, is it from Target?!?! I think my sissy has it. Looks darling with that belly bump!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I can't believe you're 27 weeks. You look AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING!!! Such a beautiful Mama-to-be!
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you! You look so beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo great..
ReplyDelete