Once again, I am behind on this post because I am 16 weeks TODAY! but I haven't taken the belly photo yet. I am SO excited because I am 4 weeks away from being half way there. We are looking forward to planning our babymoon for next month and finding out the sex next month so we can start working on the nursery. I remember reading so many blogs about sweet ladies that were expecting and I joined in on their journey and looked forward to their weekly milestones along with them and now....I need to pinch myself every time!!!! I cannot believe I am on the other end experiencing it for myself. What an amazing blessing!
Ready for some 15 week bumpdates? Ok let's get started!
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! My aunt has gotten carried away and bought me the entire Spring line! Not to mention there is a suitcase of baby clothes and maternity clothes being shipped to my house because a box wasn't big enough. I can't wear them just yet because I am still not big enough. However, maternity jeans are the coolest invention EVER! and my belly band is a life saver.
Gender: ??? I keep going back and forth, however both of our families including my husband think it's a girl. We'll find out next month eeeeekkkk!!!!
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: I sleep like a log until I get interrupted with 3-5 bathroom breaks during the night. I think is because I still drink water between visits, I get so thirsty in the middle of the night.
What I miss: sushi & wine.
Cravings: Avocados and cocoa pebbles.



You and your bump are so cute!! :) Hope your going somewhere fun for your babymoon! Have a great week Joanna!
ReplyDeleteWhere have I been?! Congrats!! you look great!!
ReplyDeleteI'm saying a girl. 19 years of friendship. That's my two cents. Cocoa pebbles, I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhatever he or she may be will be lucky to have two awesome people as parents!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute cute bump!
ReplyDelete