Happy Monday and 1st day of November!!!
I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! I CANNOT wait until we have a little addition to our family! I melt when I see Halloween photos of sweet little bebes! Babies dressed as pumpkins and photos of them next to pumpkins and the rest of the goodies that come along with it! I MELT ladies! I MELT! Baby fever to the max!
My best friend Katherine arrived from Charlotte on Thursday and I was SO happy to drive my caboose to the airport to go get her.
We ended up getting stuck in traffic for an hour and a half to just go 7 miles to our destination.....uh yea!!! I did something crazy scary last year with the hubs....again....we went to Eastern State Penitentiary This is the #1 Haunted place in America. It is jail that is haunted in real life. There has been all kinds of shows tracking paranormal activity that have taken place in this jail. The place is massive and it looks like an abandoned castle. To say that it is scary is an understatement. I lost my voice from screaming so much. We ended up going to Urban Saloon for dinner and get out Haunted tickets for the next day.
Katherine's boyfriend is a pilot so he arrived later Thursday night. The next day I went to work and it was extremely productive! But, I had to rush home to shower and change for our haunted evening. We had our double date din din and had the BEST time! Here are a few pictures from dinner and the haunted jail....
He is SO handsome!!
It was 30 degrees that night....TOO cold for October!
BFF's
No joke.....I was VERY scared!
I LOVE this picture! This was before going inside
I still ask myself why I voluntarily go to these places and why I go see scary movies and then I think ALL IN SPIRIT OF H-WEEN! if it weren't October I wouldn't do this...... EVER!
On a fun note, I have been tagged by Kari: Here are her questions.....
1. You can only pack three things on vacation. What are they?
Cell phone, contact lens solution, sunglasses.
2. Where would that vacation be?
New York City ( This Saturday....yay!)
3. Where was your 1st plane ride to?
Miami, Florida!
4. Do you prefer turkey or ham for Christmas?
Neither! I know I am a weirdo how un-American is that?! I don't like turkey and I hate ham....I will eat turkey but it isn't my cup of tea.
5. When is the earliest you shop for Christmas presents?
December....the week before Christmas....I know I know!!
6. What is your favorite comfort food?
sunflower seeds! say whaaaat?! I know boooooRING!!!
7. You have a shopping spree to any store you want. What is that store?
Nordstrom or The Limited.....my two motherships!
8. What movie makes you cry any time you watch it?
The Notebook but if you really want to see me cry which is almost every day is when I am getting ready for work and I have discovery health on and the show: Delivering baby is on....omigosh!!! I cry!!! I always have it on and I cry every time babies are delivered. I will never forget the time I witnessed a C-section. My mom is a general surgeon and she had one scheduled so of course I went....Niagara Falls all over my face! I cried like a baby!
I am supposed to tag 8 lovely bloggers. I will come back with my questions and 8 lovely ladies....Have a great day!!!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Your weekend looked like so much fun! I love when they have fun Halloween events in places that are already scary, haha! Have a great time here in NY on Sat!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun (and scary!) weekend! I just love your shirt :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great day!
you are crazy! i am such a scaredy cat when it comes to scary things! you are much braver than i am and it looks like you had a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDelete